Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wednesday

Today was an average day. I didn't have class until 1pm today, but I got up in the morning and did some homework and cleaning. My room gets messy as fast as I clean it because I have to eat in my room (there is no kitchen in my apartment). So I'm always having to sweep and clean things up constantly. 

I had class at 1pm and that seemed to drag on for a while, it's the film class on Wednesdays, so we just talked about the film that we watched yesterday (Sissi). I won't be there for the film next week because that's the day mom comes!! so she burned me a DVD of the movie for next week (another Sissi film, but a more modern version) so I can watch it this weekend. It's 3 hours long..so I hope it's at least semi interesting.

After class, I took the bus back to my room, ate a banana because I was super hungry, did my German homework, went on a long run (went exploring and ended up on the hill above Salzburg, that was pretty fun), came back to my room and did an ab workout in my room. Then I ate dinner, took a shower, and watched an episode of one of my shows..and now I'm typing this! 

Everything is blooming here and it's really beautiful right now! I hope it lasts for a while until mom gets here next week! Now I only have to get through Thursday classes, and the weekend will be here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment