Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday!

Tuesday is usually my busiest day. Today, I woke up, ate breakfast in my room as usually, and went to class from 11:30-1. It was my DaF German class again, and we just went over more grammar stuff, she literally just talked for an hour and a half about grammar and it was really boring today!

After class, Erin and I went to the grocery store and bought a little frozen pizza to share for lunch, so we walked back to her dorm and cooked it, which was enjoyable, plus a little piece of cake for dessert :) then we had to take the bus back out to the other side of the city for our other Tuesday classes: Literature, where we talked about Kafka, and Film. On Tuesday's we actually watch the film. Today we watched the film Sissi about an Austrian queen..both classes are always held in my resident director's apartment, and back to back from each other. It got a little boring but the film was pretty interesting.

After class I came back to my room, talked myself out of running because it was chilly today and I was drained of energy from sitting down for such a long time..weird but true how sitting still makes you tired. So I made pasta instead for dinner, and then tonight I booked a TRIP TO PARIS FRANCE in May! I'm going with my friends Erin and Paige and then Kris is meeting us there! It should be a lot of fun!!! Paris was at the top of my list for places to see!

Now it's late and I'm about to head to bed, I didn't sleep very well last night, but I'll try to do more entries all this week!

Oh, and this is a super weird random fact, but we are looking at a map of the Paris metro right now and talking about how complicated it is, and it reminded me of how I wanted to comment that in Rome, the metro only has TWO lines on it..because they have so many ruins and things under the city, I guess they can't build a very complex metro system. But it was very surprising that for such a large city they have such a simple metro. They do have buses though. Oh well... :) bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment