Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday!

Today was a good day. I woke up early, before 6, to do laundry early before anyone else got up and used the washer and dryer (I wanted to wash my bedding and definitely needed to use the dryer, but the cool thing is they have clotheslines strung up in the basement for your clothes). Anyway, I did that and when my clothes were in the dryer I went on a little run, it was nice to see the city in the earlier morning, and have the Mirabell Gardens all to myself! AND the cherry blossoms are in bloom, I have to take a picture tomorrow!

I had DaF class in the morning and that was pretty boring but at least it went by pretty fast today. Then I went home and actually took a little nap after I made lunch because I was suddenly really tired. Then I got up and hung out before my other class at 4:30, and it was so nice out that our resident director decided to have class outside and bought us all a drink at the restaurant area we were sitting at, it was very nice and like in the 70's and sunny outside, so it made for a better class than sitting inside!

After class, we stopped at the grocery store, and I was standing waiting for my friends to grab food, and an older lady had a button fall off her sweater and roll a little ways under a display. So I bent down to get it and gave it to her and she thanked me. So then 10 minutes later we were all standing outside the grocery store getting ready to leave and the lady walked up to me and gave me this big bar of chocolate and said "für früher.." which means for earlier! It was soo nice of her! I said thankyou very much and she just smiled and said bye! That was sweet and made my day.

We went back to Mozart (my dorm) and I made my bed because I had just washed all my bedding, and then we made KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE for dinner because Ashley's mom mailed her some! it was wonderful..I really missed macaroni and cheese...then Erin, Ashley and I watched Anchorman after eating the macaroni and cheese, which is a funny movie. We also had cream puffs that Ashley bought as well as Wheat Thins and honey mustard pretzels which her Mom also mailed..ahh snack foods..

well, this weekend I hope to have some fun but also want to get a lot of work done to get it over with! I will have to balance the two together :) so glad I've made it to the weekend again!

No comments:

Post a Comment