Saturday, March 5, 2011

life in salzburg

So I actually spent today as like a down day to recover from this crazy week! I caught up on some tv shows which can be frustrating because a lot of videos that are allowed in the US won't work over here in europe..it's hard to find shows! Anyway, I'm about to go shopping and try to find some more european shoes because the sneakers i have just are not cutting it..I look wayyyy too American all the time. It was nice not to have to get right up and be somewhere this morning though.

Yesterday I went for a run in the city and that was a lot of fun. I went exploring and found some paths up in the mountain areas. It was fun! but for now i'm going to clean up my room and go on a little shopping trip :) a longer update will come soon because I start class on monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment